Ready to relocate yourself??? The best did it already with maltaway services for corporations, HNWIs, consumers, using the travel and relocations advise and assistance
The Maltese can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Wednesday February, 24) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Maltese people were also votedNicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2016 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Malta as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Malta
The Maltese team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Maltese Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Maltese judges has been counted. However, Maltese organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2016 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Malta
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Valletta
- Best Food in the World: Maltese food
- Nicest People on Earth: Maltese people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Maltese people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Maltese men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Maltese women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Maltese
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Maltese teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth